Echo Force Zero: Vol1 Echo Force Zero: Vol1

...Art needs work...

Honestly the music and voices where not that bad and I had no problems with them; however, the art is not good and the story could use some work. The story just seems to be too simple at this current point and the way the characters are introduced is poor but since this is the first episode I will not criticize that factor too much for it is just the opening and I can understand how opening something can be troubling. The art has no excuse though, the art is poorly done throughout the entire episode and almost convinced me to close the video because how much the art was ruining the episode. I had to stop at one point and think of how this would be if it was just audio without the art and I found it to be much better. The art has proportional problems all over the place. The face, although still bad, I will not be too harsh on because it could be considered "unique" for its style but still has little feel for the proportions of the face. The bodies on the other hand were often disgruntled and distorted in the fashions that they were provided. The shoulders were often found to be tense, the arms often just stubs, and the chest found to have some odd shape as if the top magically was wider than the bottom. Their were numerous other problems associated to the proportions of the body but not as bad. Overall this would do fine if the artist could fix the problems and make the art cleaner and more professional.

LewToons responds:

yes i am aware my proportions and anatomy needs a lot of work - - but i'm not a professional - i'm just a guy who does this as a hobby and i need to practice just like anyone - - but honestly - if you thought the art was THAT bad...i don't know how you watch much on this site.

The Art Room The Art Room

Very Impressive

I must say you are genius. The whole idea is very well played out and shows true understand and value for the work at hand in an art piece. As an artist I was able to truly recognize and be intrigued by the work that was put forth. Although the different values were shown through the parts of art, I would have liked to see more skill put into some of the objects. The music was also a very nice addition to the piece. Overall, an impressive piece.

Lynkusu responds:

Haha, thank you. :) I would have liked to spend more time on it, but unfortunately I only had a week to make it. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Why?

I can't understand really...The animation, voices, and sounds were all good but the story line and subject matter was disturbing and inappropriate. I wish that you could use your abilities for something else that would not be so obscure as this flash. Tumors are not a joke and people do die from them...

noitcelfeR noitcelfeR

First of all the gameplay and the idea was awesome and after a bit it was difficult enough to be a challenge. The level editor was also amazing part and was really fun to mess with but you need an area to submit new maps to so people can play them; otherwise you will find posts on here with something like this:

You should play my map(yes this is really a map I made and its not fake for the example so really try it and stuff...)

bx3y23zbx5y21zutx7y19zdtx19y19zbix17y 19zbix9y19zdsx9y14zbvx13y19zeix10y0zu six21y19zusix23y19zpix22y16zbmix24y16 r20zbmix28y16r9zusix25y19zusix27y19zu six29y19zusix31y19zusix33y19zusix35y1 9zusix37y19znetix37y22zutix39y17zbmix 41y17r19zbmix36y13r0zbmx51y15r0zbx55y 23zbx55y20zbx55y17zbx55y14zutx57y12zu sx40y23zusx42y23zusx44y23zusx46y23zus x48y23zusx50y23zusx52y23zevx10y0zevx1 0y0znwtvx5y15zbix5y14zbix7y14zbvx55y1 6zbvx55y18zbvx55y21zevx10y0zevx10y0ze vx10y0zlsvx19y21zlsvx19y23zrsvx7y21zr svx7y23zbix71y23zbix71y21zbix71y19zbi x71y17zbix71y15zbix71y13zbix71y11zbix 71y9znetvx69y7zbvx71y7zusx57y23zusx59 y23zusx61y23zusx63y23zusx69y23zusx67y 23zusx65y23znwtx57y14zrsx35y21zrsx35y 23zbmvx58y12r20zbmix59y10r20zbmix60y8 r19zbmvx59y6r17zdsx23y21zdsx25y21zdsx 27y21zdsx29y21zdsx31y21zlsx33y21zrsx2 1y21z

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Ok...I give...How do you not explode on the number 4? Its happened literaly everytime now and its getting old...I would like to at least move. At least I got 2 of the acheivements...:/

Besides the whole exploding thing the game has decent sound effects and the art looks fine...

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Ok this is a really good game with story and gameplay; however, there was a glitch on the part with the politician roach: I was pressing the arrows for one of the characters and I pressed it too many times and the screen went black so I couldnt do anything. Awesome game and will continue to play it even though I have to start over o nthis part because of the glitch.